More navigation keybindings
It would be nice to be able to work from the keyboard alone. There doesn't seem to be a way to select certain files (not all) from the keyboard. You have to manually click on the checkbox.
You can currently move from file to file with the arrow keys, but it would be helpful to have some kind of highlighting that is different from the selected file highlighting to quickly tell where you are in the list.
Same here, just started a new test with tagspaces 2.7, but some shortcuts are still missing for a smooth & fast workflow.
The simple task of adding a code-snippet with several tags is missing:
- A shortcut for creating a txt/md file
- I´ve created a text-document using the mouse and can save it immediatly with ctrl+s.
But now I can´t name the file, I cant close the file in order to use "f2" :(
Something like "ctrl + w" should be possible.
So I close it by moving my hands to the mouse...
- Now I can rename the file with "f2" and tag it with "ctrl + t" BUT after typing some nice tags, HOW to save them without using my mouse again ? Here should be something like "ctrl + enter" or "ctrl + s" possible.
Thank you for the dev team. After a week of intensive use, I think some improvement on the keybindings would be good, notably keybindings for:
1. Adding/Delete a Tag, instead of having to navigate with a mouse and add tags one by one.
2. Adding Add Group
Other suggestions -
1. in the file types, offer users to choose to open files based on their windows default apps.
2. When adding tags, allow users to add several, separate/individual tags in one go, instead of having to add them one by one.
3. Allow multiple selections of tags; ie, if i press ctrl, and click on tags A, B, C, and right click, I can see the same menu as I do when I right click on only 1 tag.